Price And Quantity
- 12500.00 - 16000.00 USD ($)/Ton
- 20 , , Ton
- 5000 , , Ton Per Month
- 7 Days
Regular Power Graphite Electrode is manufactured by using the selected grade graphite material with the help of highly advance technologies in order to ensure its flawless construction. It is mainly used in electrical arc furnaces and ladle furnaces for the efficient melting of steel and other ferrous and non ferrous materials. Offered Regular Power Graphite Electrode is tested on various parameters to confirm its excellent physical as well as chemical properties. This product is available for customization in various specifications as per requirements at cost efficient rates.
- Use special hoist tools to hoist graphite electrode. It is strictly forbad to prize electrode ends up with crowbar. It must be handled with great care during transport to avoid being struck.
- Graphite electrode must be kept away from being moistened or wetted by rain, snow and water and must be kept dry.
- Carefully checking before making connecting. Make sure that the socket and nipple thread is not damaged, nipple pitch plug is in.
- Blow the nipple and socket threads with compressed air.
- It must be dried in the furnace before use. The drying period should be more than 30 hours.
- Graphite electrode must be connected and contacted closely and sprightly, use moment spanner for connecting electrode with suit able force must decline.
- The bolding device must hold the electrode tightly good contact and no arc.
- To avoid the electrode breakage put the large materials in lower part and small materials in the upper part. Insulating materials should not be put in to the furnace. The working current of electrode must be confor-mity with the allowable current of electrode in the instructions.